Formula One ran its one thousandth race on the 14th April this year, and as a record of all those Grand Prix Roger Smith has penned Formula 1 All the Races - The First 1000, a reference work looking back at that history.
- A one-stop shop for F1 lovers, the complete story of the first 1000 races over seven decades
- A reading book, history book and reference book capturing the very essence of Grand Prix racing
- ‘Race pods’ give everything you need to know about each and every race
- Race analysis and grading from from events to tragedy or travesty
- In-depth analysis of driver performance
- Track maps
- ‘Knowledge pods’ provide trivia and fascinating facts
- ‘Race Ratings’ separate the good, the bad and the ugly from the simply sensational
- Free post April 2019 season download
We have yet to get our hands on a copy, and only one thousand are set to be printed, but when we do we will bring you an in depth review of what could potentially be an essential resource as well as a conveniant argument settler!
• £65 UK • Hardback • 233mm H x 169mm W • 720 pages • ISBN 978-1-787115-66-8 • UPC 6-36847-01566-4 • Published August 2019 UK
Available from Veloce