Welcome to HistoricRacingNews.com! We like to think we are a web presence for historic motorsport enthusiasts by motorsport enthusiasts. We aim to give an inside view to the world of historic motorsport, so our reports and features will focus more on the people and cars that make historic racing the fastest growing area of motorsport rather than outright race results or reports, and we hope that the things that interest us are what you will find interesting as well.
Using the information you provide about yourself on this website
HistoricRacingNews.com will use your information to provide or manage the information, products or services you have asked for and to contact you in this respect, and may also use the information for general administration purposes, to help it improve the quality of its products and services and to carry out analysis and customer profiling.
HistoricRacingNews.com may share your information for any of these purposes with the service providers and agents who perform services on their behalf, such as data management firms. HistoricRacingNews.com may also pass your information to third parties if HistoricRacingNews.com has been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes.
Informing you about HistoricRacingNews.com products and services
HistoricRacingNews.com may also use your information to contact you with news on historic racing and other products and services (provided by either HistoricRacingNews.com or their carefully selected business partners who provide HistoricRacingNews.com products or services) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
HistoricRacingNews.com, and these other parties, may contact you by post and phone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications by post or telephone by ticking the appropriate box when providing your information on this website. HistoricRacingNews.com will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so (which you may give by providing your email address: please see the notice shown when you are invited to provide your email address).
You can also contact HistoricRacingNews.com at any time to opt out of marketing from HistoricRacingNews.com or, in the case of email marketing from HistoricRacingNews.com, you have the option to click on the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails. Please also contact HistoricRacingNews.com if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from HistoricRacingNews.com with news about its vehicles and other products and services. Our contact details appear under "Contact Us" on this website.
HistoricRacingNews.com try to keep this website secure. However HistoricRacingNews.com ask you to recognise when providing your information to HistoricRacingNews.com through this website or when you send HistoricRacingNews.com or ask HistoricRacingNews.com to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. HistoricRacingNews.com cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
A "cookie" is a piece of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- to help HistoricRacingNews.com recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to this website and to allow HistoricRacingNews.com to tailor content of this website to match your preferred interests;
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow HistoricRacingNews.com to understand how users use this website and to help HistoricRacingNews.com improve the structure of this website. HistoricRacingNews.com cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website : session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for longer ( how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Some of our web pages may also contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow HistoricRacingNews.com to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
You can find Information on how to disable or enable cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
Providing information to HistoricRacingNews.com
If you are under 16 please do not provide HistoricRacingNews.com with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
You are responsible for informing HistoricRacingNews.com of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask HistoricRacingNews.com to correct any inaccuracies in the information HistoricRacingNews.com holds about you.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'HistoricRacingNews.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is HistoricRacingNews.com Sarratt Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.