World Motor Sport Council Approve Appendix K Updates
Following the most recent meetings the 2018 World Motor Sport Council, the FIA have posted the latest version of the Appendix K regulations for historic vehicles that will apply in 2019.
For any races. of note is Appendix VI to Appendix K which contain the Roll Over Protection Structure regulations. While the actual content and requirements appear not to have changed, the section has been rewritten to make its requirements clear for competitors and preparers.
Click here for regulations: https://bit.ly/2RD1rUB
The link also contains the sporting regulations for 2019 for the following series:
- FIA Lurani Trophy for Formula Junior Cars
- FIA European Historic Sporting Rally Championship
- FIA Historic Hill Climb Championship
- FIA Historic Formula 3 European Cup
- FIA Trophy for Historic Regularity Rallies
Specific Roll Over Protection Structure documents exist for the Group B Lancia Rally 037 and Renault R5 Turbo, and the Citroen Visa 1000 Pistes.